Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

15 before 30...

Hi All,

Don't you just love having positive people in your life that motivate you and encourage you? People that you can laugh with and cry with are the best medicines and well are awesome compensation for the trials life brings to you.  One of the people who I just adore is my sorority sister Ronita, my line sister and ACEsistanumbaone! She has motivated and inspired me in so many ways. From her awesomeness as a mommy of two, her flyness, and her sincere heart; Ronita is the bomb.com. Check her blog out too http://glamincincy.blogspot.com/  My other line sister, Talea is on board to follow her list as well. If anyone is going to blow through her list, I know it's Talea. She's so driven. We are an amazing trinity of women. I'm so glad to have them in my life.

So we decided that since 30 was coming like a speeding train, we'd make a "bucket list" of all the things we want to do before 30, that we still have not done. Since I'm a year younger than her, I have three years and she has about two. We made our lists and I must say, they are awesome. I've had another brilliant idea! I am going to make a 15 before 30! (I cut it in half because 30 is just daunting). I'm making a list of 15 fitness accomplishments I'd like to do before I turn 30. These are goals and like any other goal, if I don't make them by 30, that's okay! 31 will do. :) Here they are:

1. I would like to land and STAY at 160lbs.
2. I would like to run a half marathon.
3. I would like to run a full marathon.
4. I would like to be able to do 20 regular push ups. (Not "girly" kind)
5. I would like to be certified as a personal trainer.
6. I would like to be certified as a children's fitness trainer.
7. I would like to be certified as a nutrition and wellness consultant.
8. I would like to help my family shed 150lbs between the four of us ( and help my husband gain 10 :) )
9.  I would like to hike a challenging trail at Yosemite.
10. I would like to teach a dance class.
11. I would like to be able to run (not run walk) a mile without stopping.
12. I would like to be able to do 100 correct sit ups.
13. I would like to wear a bikini. (okay, I know that's vain but so what! who doesn't want to soak up the
                                                     sun in a cute two piece?)
14. I would like to run an international event.
15. I would like to take 10 years off my chronological age. BETTER AT 30 THAN 20!


I hope you make goals for yourself and have people in your life to keep you pushing.Some of these coincide with my 30 before 30. I am a firm believer that you speak those things as though they ARE! You declare it, claim, draw a picture, paint a mural, sign it, co sign it  and it will be DELIVERED!

Happy Dreaming,
Ciao!
Barbara

No comments: