Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Update!

Whew! What a week!

Hi Friends! I hope all is well.

Here's the haps (happenings).
1. I started a new job. It is literally an hour and a half commute! OMG!
So, my 10 am workout has now turned into a 4am workout.  This is the definition of commitment. I missed two days simply because I was exhausted. However, I have gotten back on track and am moving right along.

2. New job=classroom parties. I absolutely love my classroom (for now). The going away/Valentine's Day party given by the old teacher contained cheese and peperoni pizza, chili, nachos, heart shaped sugar cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes (big and small), cookies, and candy. I was in HELL (masqueraded as Heaven.) War wounds include dipping cheese pizza into cheese sauce. Oh, I forgot to mention BIRTHDAY CAKE (that just said, "We'll miss you"), and Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream.  My goodness.  I survived though. I'm here to tell the tale. It was hard but I made it through.

Back on top and feeling good. Me and my sister took to the track and did our 4 miles yesterday. I ran a little bit of it (I've got to start picking up my speed).  We did an hour today on the track. I took little miss Lilly and she gave us some weight and resistance. It was a beautiful day to be outside among God's work and enjoy ourselves.

I am 240, and so I've dropped 6lbs in a month. I wanted to do 10lbs, but we all know what might have stopped me from reaching that goal. That's alright. I'm feeling good in my spirit and body.

I hope you all are still reaching for your dreams and goals for the new year.

Ciao!
Barbie

2 comments:

Glam in Cincy said...

Sandz I am so proud of you keep on pushing!! You are so encouraging!! Between you and my mom I really need to get it together!! For my health!!!

Aidan's Mommy said...

Yay soror! Lilly can also be used as a weight during hammer curls. You'll both love the kisses each time you lift her up.