Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back at it again...































































Hi All,
It has been a while. A year exactly since I last posted on here. That says a lot. It says that I've fallen, gotten back on, fallen and gotten back on again. I'm excited this time because I have so much motivation this time around. When I started this blog in 2008, I was gearing up for my wedding and trying to slim down and be healthy. My goals are still the same but much has changed since then. Obviously, I got married. More recently, I had my first daughter. The other love of my life. She is more than I could have ever asked for and more. She has already taught me so much!
She came with a hefty price too! 60lbs of lovely baby weight (see above). Truthfully, I can't even blame her. I ate whatever I wanted and made no apologies for it. Now, with 20lbs gone, I still have 40 left to shed. This year, I didn't make any resolutions, I simply started a food journal. Last week, I started consistantly walking 4 miles a day. I'm trying.
I make no promises to myself, only goals. I set a goal to keep a food journal for two weeks (recording everything I ate, the good, the bad, and the yummy!). My reward for sticking with that? A new workout outfit. I just love feeling sexy while sweating!
My next goal is walking 4 miles daily (without fail) for two weeks. I created this goal to see if I could stick to a fitness routine. I get creative and want to add things but I just want to stick to this and see how it goes. My reward? A massage my sister bought for me. I'll check back with you all to see how it goes.
Ciao!
Barbara

1 comment:

ADHDBraceface said...

HEY! I got that onesy for Lil!!! <3 you and good going on starting the blog up again :)