Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hold On, Push Through



























Hi All,
Creating a goal gives you a purpose. There is something so rewarding about reaching that goal. That's why for your emotional, spiritual, and physical health: you should be creating tangible goals that you can accomplish.
I am so excited to share that I am halfway to my goal of walking 4 miles a day for two consecutive weeks (56 miles). Today I reached 28 miles!! I am almost there. On Sunday, I had to go to church and agreed to walk with my sister at 8am in the morning. Sure enough, 7:54 a.m rolled around and I woke up on my own. I looked at the clock and said, " I can do it after church." Something, in my head (my little angel on my shoulder) said, "But what if you don't. How will you feel knowing you came so close to reaching your goal, and you gave up for the sake of sleep?"
I literally JUMPED out of the bed and drove to my sister's house. I didn't even call her. Whether she was up or not; I was walking. I didn't want to cheat myself out of my blessing. Sometimes we do that. We're almost there and if we just hold on and push through, we will make it.
So, HOLD ON! PUSH THROUGH! You will accomplish all the goals you set for yourself.
Ciao,
Barbie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you jumped up anyway... way to go Babs :)