Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Monday, April 14, 2008

It's MONDAY!! Confession!


Good Morning Ladies,

WOW at my weekend! It was so awesome to see all my Sorors and new babies at my chapter 'reunion' in Ohio!


So yea, here is what I ate. I'm just gonna get right into it.


Benehanna's- Some shrimp and veggies and rice ( all in oil)& a fruity drink

Brunch- Light breakfast food

Mall-Cinni stix at Auntie Annes ( I know)

Pizza from student center (it gets worse)

More pizza-(from student center)

Chicken sandwich and fries from McDonalds

Banana Cake, Banana, Doritos from Pit Stop

Apple and oatmeal at Jasmine's

Water with everything

Two cups of wine b4 step show



*Sigh*


I know that was awful, but I did work out on Sunday morning and strolled most of the party on Saturday!



That weekend was rough, but it was fun. Let's bring it back together this week shall we?


Now is the moment to confess your 'fitness' sins. Don't beat yourself up for them. Just say, 'This is what I had' and this is what I'm doing to get back on track! '


Feel free to use this as a platform to confess it and forget it!





2 comments:

Glennette said...

I had a chocolate covered kreme filled doughnut from Krispie on Friday; but I don't think it was a sin, because I have not had a doughnut in 4 months and I only ate one, usually, I eat more than one. I'm back on track by showing control and by not wasting that many calories on one thing with very little nutritional value, but with very high yum yum value. The end.

B_arnetta said...

LOL ...yes, the YUM YUM value. No, it wasn't a sin. I think that's awesome Gleeny! I'm back too. Fruit and more fruit. I have a sweet tooth that's blowing me. So fruit instead of...hmmm kreme filled doughnut you say???