Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ready for the Weekend!

Hi Ladies,

There are no special articles for the day, I just hope that you all at least once, tried the weekly challenge to look at yourself in the mirror and let it all hang out. I applaude those of you that did and those of you who haven't, well try it. It take courage to accept who you are, you don't have to be complacent, but accept and move on.

Friday started bad for me. I bought a cute little dress from a store for my engagement dinner and I worked out in the morning. I looked in the mirror, and I didn't like what I saw. I told you we do that! I was like, this looked so different on the manaquin! But, I said, you know what, I'm gonna wear it anyway. I walked out the house and went on my way. When I got to the train station, the REdEye man was like, " You look gorgeous today!" That made my day. I should have told that to myself, but I didn't feel it. I just accepted it and went on, but the RedEye man (the RedEye is a paper) really lifted my spirits. Then, when I was on the train, a young man offered me his seat! I turned it down, but how sweet was that?

So, the engagement party pressed on and I had fun with my friends.

I ate some Tappas, and drank a glass of Sangria (not too bad).

This morning, I woke up and worked out with Drew for 45 minutes. We ran errands. I came home and felt icky (woman's stuff) and made me some tea. I took a nap, and made me some homemade chicken soup from scratch. THEN, I went to Target and got me a water bottle for tomorrow.

That was pretty much my weekend.

Tomorrow, I'm walking in the MARCH FOR BABIES!!!! YEAH SORORS!

I hope to see you all out there! This is a wonderful cause and I am very proud and honored (at the same time) to be participating in it! Have a blessed Sunday and a wonderful week!


B

No comments: