Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Tuesday Challenge


Hey Guys!

My sister (ShaLayla) thought it would be a fun idea to pose different daily/weekly challenges for us to really push ourselves to reach our goals. I think it's a great idea! I don't know what your goals are; but for me FOOD IS THE DEVIL! But someone told me, that would be Saran our fitness guru at my job, that food is ANGELIC! (That's not a free pass to eat all the Angel cake you want) but it should be celebrated not feared!


I agree.


So here is your challenge.


For Tuesday, I want you to eat something that is truly angelic.

What is the def: Less than 300 calories, 600mg of Sodium, 30g of Sugar, and is totally yummy!!!!!!


Ideas: Organic dried cranberries

Fruit like apples and oranges

Tuna and water crackers

Yogurt

Grapefruit

String cheese

Cucumber slices and low-fat dressing :)
Green tea- okay it's not food, but I think it's awesome and a great antioxidant!


Feel free to share any other ideas and report back tomorrow!!! :)


Sweet Dreams! :)



No comments: