Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Workout Buddies!


Hey guys!


Happy Thursday!

I'm excited today because I'm having lunch with a friend from HS! YEAH!


That was so random, but friends are awesome. I've heard people say, " I don't need anymore friends,"" some people are a dime a dozen" and you know what? That may be true, but you really cannot have too many 'genuine' people in your life. Those that support you and stand by you. Sometimes we fall off, I mean, life gets in the way, but those people who you call just to see how they are doing and you pick up where you left off, well those are the sort of people I'm glad to have in my cell phone book!


Today I woke up, and laid in the bed. I thought about not working out, and just laying there and sleeping until 8. I ended up getting out of bed (Praise Him!). Since I was attempting to be lazy, I decided to get some Billy in my system and kick all that lazy out!


I did Tae Bo Flex- Translation: Hell on a DVD.


I also solicited the company of my fiance' Drew, because I knew, I might not make it out alone.


He didn't feel like working out, and he tried to start doing something else, but I was like, "no no brotha, WE are doing BILLY!"


It was hard, it was long, it was agonizing, it was sweaty and every bone in my body aches. But it was good, and I think having a buddy with me helped.


With that I say: Try to get a buddy. Someone who can help you through your most difficult workouts. If you have the money, hey get a personal trainer. However, if you don't, just do the best you can. If you're in the city, you know you can always call me and I'll be down to sweat it out with you. Just let me know when and where.



Best in all you do, for you!


Barbara

No comments: