Happy and Healthy

Happy and Healthy
One of the happiest days of my life! I worked hard to look like that!

Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIFG!


THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY GLORAY!


Hey Guys! So we've made it a whole week now, well including tomorrow and I must say. It's been great! This week had some challenges. For me, work was a bit challenging pitching to media for an event today (that I won't be able to make). BUT, I had a break through this morning! I landed a television station and I'm so excited! We collectively got a nice amount media to come out, but this one was ALL MINE! So yay me.


Today is a GREAT workout day. The sun was shining through the window and I was just energized! I did Tae Bo 8 power rounds ( I was running late). And ate a grapefruit and strawberries.


I won't make this too long today. I'm just gonna post a really great article I found on working out for the summer! So take a look and enjoy your weekend. I know I will. I'm about to go down to Ohio to see my SORORS!!! YEAAAAH! So there is gonna be some awesome Zeta-tivities going down this weekend! Yeah!!


Take Care All,

B



WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Change it up!


Today instead of Crunch DVD, I did Tae Bo! You have to trick your muscles. Sometimes we don't see the results we want because our body's are used to what we are doing. Switch it up this weekend and do something outdoors, or in a pool, at a tennis court, or on a track. Maybe just switch the DVD you are using. If you don't have another DVD- check out http://www.fitsugar.com , they have great routines you can do for strength training and other forms of fitness exercises.


Try something new! Then tell me what YOU did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see... In response to Thursday's post, my motivators are:
I'd lie and say health first, but it is a close second to making myself more attractive, health, discipline, I've got to develop a disciplined way of living, and I want to be and example to my babies. Not to mention, this body is God'a temple and it would be hard for Him to do anything wonderful with it if it's always gassy and full of acid (Eww, yucky...)

Friday, I did switch it up. I usually bike it, but I did the crunch abs first, and then did my cardio cycle and squeezed a ball between my legs. Yeah, I did that and I went out and played frisbee with my students during recess, I love my babies!